PartnersCultivation Technologies, Inc.
ENGINEERING & ENTITLEMENT
- Leading firm in Coachella Valley
- Southern California’s premier commercial builder
- California Society for Healthcare Engineering (CHSE)
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE)
- Gas-tight technology with controlled atmosphere
SECURITIES & GENERAL COUNSEL
- Represents numerous private and public companies in the cannabis industry
ROBERT BERHEIMER – PUBLIC AFFAIRS COUNSEL
- Established the opportunity for CTI to operate in Coachella
- Drafted the business development agreement through which CTI will collect ongoing fees for the city of Coachella
- Ensure that CTI operates within all confines of laws governing cannabis, and that our project is operated in accordance with forthcoming regulations which will affect all California cannabis entities
PLATINUM ADVISORS – AMY JENKINS
- Amy Jenkins represents CTI as an influential public affairs professional with more than 20 years of experience in legislative, public affairs and political campaigns at the federal, state and local levels.
APREA & MICHELI
- Marc Aprea and Chris Micheli provide CTI with public policy advice and advocacy.
- Representing California interests at the state and local levels for more than 30 years.
- Clients include: AEG, Citrix, Compaq, Computer Associates, Hewlett Packard, Lockheed Martin IMS, Medtronic Physio-Control, Ralph’s Grocery Company and PricewaterhouseCoopers
IP, Branding & Advertising
- Trademark experts who service an extensive number of Fortune 500 companies
- Clients include Disney, Marvel, Microsoft, Target, Coca Cola, Universal Studios
- Award-winning boutique branding agency
- Spirits, Tobacco industry experience
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- #1 global resource for cannabis